Information for All Classes:
Preschool is a Nut Free Zone. Please make certain your child's snack has no nuts. Check the labeling as well for "processed in a factory on the same equipment as tree nuts."
Coats, Hats, Mittens-Practice the Flip Trick with coats and putting on gloves, mittens
Your child may bring their own water bottle to school. This is encouraged during the warmer months of school.
For this week's school newsletter, click HERE
2019 Preschool Recognition
IMPORTANT DATES COMING UP
- May 7th-Mother's Day Celebration for Tuesday AM (10:15-11:15) and Tuesday PM classes (2:15-3:15). More information will be provided closer to the event.
- May 8th-Mother's Day Celebration for MWF AM (10:15-11:15) and MWF PM classes (2:15-3:15).
- May 3rd, School Carnival
- May 9th, Last Day of Preschool for Tuesday/Thursday Students, Sack Lunch Party with Mrs. P and Ms. Mo. More details closer to date.
- May 13th, Last Day of Preschool for MWF students, Sack Lunch Party with Mrs. P and Ms. Mo. More details closer to date.
- May 15th, Preschool Recognition for those students moving on to Kindergarten. 10:30-11:15/11:30.
- August 11th, Back To School Meet and Greet after the 10:00 Mass-Be watching for an email in the school newsletter and this summer via email from the school office.